Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Shop BR{i}NK

Six years ago, I opened an Etsy shop.  Five years ago, I abandoned it.  Blair and I had moved to North Carolina so he could attend grad school, and I quickly realized that between the two jobs and thirteen hours I was working every day, I just didn't have time to keep it stocked well enough for anything to actually sell.  So the shop sat empty and unused.  

Well, five years, a Masters' Degree, and two children later, I have reopened (and renamed) Shop BR{i}NK.  I currently only have one item listed, but I have several others made.  I'm just waiting on some great natural lighting in order to photograph them.  

Once we're fully stocked, you'll find a variety of items for sale.  Baby quilts and afghans, little girl clothes, natural bees wax products, and some of Blair's woodworking.  We are also open to taking custom orders, so if you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to send us an email at etsyshopbrink@gmail.com to make a request.

So here's to an open shop and the time to keep it filled.  I hope to see you over there soon!


1 comment:

  1. I think you will do well! You have lots of ideas and cute stuff to sell. Be patient as you build the business and your customer base; it will develop!

    I'm cheering for you...send business cards!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete