Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Things::Raindrop Plop

Yesterday was a good day for the book Raindrop Plop by Wendy Cheyette Lewison.  It's one of my favorite children's books, and while I taught pre-K, every time it rained I made sure we read it during Circle Time.  After a slightly rocky (early) morning with Little Man, we settled into a groove and wound up having a fabulous day.











It was the first time we played out in the rain, and Little Man had a blast jumping and kicking in the puddles.  I think, though, that we need to get some appropriate rain gear for the two of us.  We were so wet and cold when we came in that I plopped him down into the "bubbles" so he could warm up.  Finish it off with a Mommy/Little Man lunch date, and you've got a great morning!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Playing in puddles makes me smile! It IS a lot of fun, you know :) I think a pair of rain boots is necessary this Spring!

    ReplyDelete