Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Healthy Cookie Dough Dip?

I found it, I Pinned it, I made it, I ate it.  It's pretty good.  What it amounts to is cookie dough-flavored hummus (since chick peas are the base).  The recipe calls for chocolate chips, and since we are all aware of the fact that I can't follow a recipe as written, I used cocoa powder in it's place.



You have to make sure it gets super smooth in the processor, or it will be be gritty.

Little Man liked it so much I couldn't get a clear picture of him.



I told him he'd have to wait until after nap time for more.  When he woke up two hours later, he ran straight to the counter and said, "More, please."


Will I make this again?  Ehh.  I'm not sure.  Will I eat all of what I made yesterday without complaint.  Yes.

1 comment:

  1. At last! Something NEW that Little Man will eat...YAY!!!!! And it's semi-healthy, too :)

    ReplyDelete