Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Photo: Paint Picked!

Over the course of the week, we went from all of these paint samples to just these six that were moved around the room three times a day.  I kid you not.  I wanted to see what each and every one looked like every where in the room at three different times a day.



And after observing that and spending all that time moving little rectangles of paper around, Mr. Chadwick and I landed on this one.


Valspar's Sterling.  Obviously, this photo is a poor representation of the actual shade of gray.  Here's hoping it will photograph better once it's applied to our walls Wednesday (hopefully...barring any complications).  Now I just have to spend the next few days getting myself into the mind set to start taping...

1 comment:

  1. That's gonna look gorgeous in your kitchen! The cabinets already make the space look bigger...

    ReplyDelete