Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keepin' It Real


His clean laundry pile is taller than I am.


When "close enough" counts.


When you iron clothes Saturday night to wear the church the next day and change your mind.  Four weeks in a row.  And don't want to put them back in the closet to wrinkle.


Sometimes it's just easier to hide things.


Vertical storage would be awesome...


Dead, wilted flowers are better than none at all, right?


Every now and then, you just have to charge the weed eater battery in the kitchen.


Oh, dear.  Unfortunately we see this face alot lately...

Because every now and then you have to take a break from the daily cleaning and organizing to let things pile up so you have things to clean and organize...Am and I right, or am I right?

3 comments:

  1. Some, not all, of that looks familiar. Guess it's genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush, Russell! I can laugh now, but all I can say is 'been there, done that'!

    ReplyDelete