Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And He Does It Again!

After having such a great time (and doing such a great job) building the counter top for our new kitchen cabinet, Mr. Chadwick tackled another project for me (and at my request).  With a little scrap wood from the counter and some dried cedar branches from a tree that fell at church, he made this beauty.


It's a little hard to tell, but he even put a decorative edge on it.  It's all in the details.



I think it looks even more lovely with my grandmother's vintage aprons hanging upon it.



Well, done sir!  Well done!


*On a side note, I spent six hours yesterday in court.  Remember that guy who robbed me back in January?  He finally went in front of the judge.  However, in the six hours I was there, I only spent 5 minutes doing anything involved with the case.  Instead, I became disgusted with some of our country's procedures (not the judge at all - she is amazing!), disheartened at the state of humanity (not that it was really a surprise), and grew so tired I didn't get yesterday's blog post up to Facebook.  It's over here if you want to read it.*

1 comment: